ICCSAA Student Scholarship
To apply for the ICCSAA Scholarship, please follow the directions below.
In order to be eligible, students must:
- be an Illinois community college student in good standing with your college
- must have attended the Fall 2016 ICCSAA Leadership Conference.
Previous ICCSAA scholarship winners are not eligible.
Please email all materials as attachments (Word or PDF) to Chuck Steele at: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your advisor on the email.
The deadline is Monday, October 31, 2015 at 5pm.
Receipt of application will be acknowledged within 48 hours. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
A complete application includes three items:
- YOUR RESUME: Must include (at minimum): Your name, address, phone number, school, major, gpa (freshmen may use a high school gpa), current activities (service & leadership) with which you are involved.
- REFLECTION ESSAY #1: Name one thing that you learned at the Fall 2016 ICCSAA Leadership Conference, and explain how you will use it on your campus?
- REFLECTION ESSAY #2: How do you expect being a student leader will impact your life after community college?
Both reflection answers must be a maximum of one page each (approx. 300 words) in 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced, with 1in. margins. Grammar and spelling will be taken into consideration, as well as the depth and breadth of the answers.
By emailing this information to email@example.com, you certify the statements in the scholarship application are true and grant ICCSAA permission to use all of the data to determine your eligibility for scholarships awarded and administered by ICCSAA. You also agree that this information may be released to any and all statewide agencies and give ICCSAA permission to use your name and picture for publication, reports, and press releases.